Saturday, March 29, 2008

Worm Salad!


Just kidding. It wasn't wormy at all. I don't know what it was, but I ate it and I would probably eat it again. It didn't taste too bad. When you go into another country eager to try street food, you have be adventurous and willing to take some risks. So far, I have eaten goat, ostrich, shark, sheep intestines, hogwort?, and several other things that I didn't ask about. For those keeping count, not everything "tastes like chicken." Goat, for instance, is really really chewy. I am getting pretty good with those chopsticks though. The locals in Viet Nam are impressed!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, it looks like an germen delicios called "SpƤtzle". Where did you see it?

Unknown said...

Looks like Udon. You'll get that in Japan. Yum. The cherry blossoms are blooming here in DC! Love, Tammy