Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Picture Info...

Now that I have posted my stories from Africa, I am going to try to post more pictures. However, in order to not miss any ports, I am going to back-track a little and start with posting pictures from our trip to Brazil. Because the internet is quite slow and hard to come by at times, the pictures will continue to come sporadically but I will do my best to keep up with the port cities.
So... It appears to be quite slow as far as uploading pictures right now. I will try again from India and hopefully have better luck. Send some mail if you get a chance. It's always fun to get!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jamie, who knew that you could write so well? I love you. Eric loves you. We all LOVE you. And most immportantly, you are having the experience of a lifetime. I cried over your descriptions of Africa -- I could completely imagine it. This sounds like an amazing trip. Worth every penny. Out here in Md, Marissa finished her play, Abby and her DI team won first place and are going to state. (Don't ask -- I'll explain it to you when I see you.) Robin got 6 inches of snow in Ky, while we got some rain. Are you still checking e-mail? There are a few things I would like to ask you that I would rather not on this forum! You rock.