Saturday, March 29, 2008

Vietnam

I love this place. Have I said that before? I am having a really great experience here for many reasons. I loved studying about the Vietnam War in high school so I love being able to be here. It is just mind blowing to see some of this place and think about it all in context of a war. Also, I have met up with a guy who graduated from my college. A family that lives near the university sponsored him to go to school there... anways, it's a really great story and I can share it later. I flew from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi and am spending the next two days with him and his wife. Tomorrow, I will visit Ha Long Bay which is supposed to be absolutely beautiful.
I don't know when I will be able to post my stories or pictures from Vietnam, but I will do it as soon as possible. After we leave Vietnam on Tuesday morning, we will only have two days before we arrive in Hong Kong. I will stay in Hong Kong for a day and leave early the second day for Beijing. The ship will leave Hong Kong and sail to Shanghai and I will catch up with it there. I couldn't pass up Beijing and I am sure that I will stay extremely busy enjoying every minute Asia. The next month is going to be crazy busy and so much fun. I may be hard to get in touch with and distant from my end on the blog, but keep checking in. I never know when I will find time for the internet or when the internet will find me. Stay tuned...

No comments: