Sunday, May 4, 2008

Kobe Beef


I have learned a lot on this trip. One thing I learned was that Japan, or Kobe specifically, is known for really good beef. It is really expensive, but I tried it out at a really good restaraunt on my last night in Kobe. Again, it was Ashley, Eddie, and I having a good time. This dinner was a lot of fun and the beef was good... but I would never pay that much for beef in the real world and it was good and all, but I don´t get what all the hype is about. Eddie thinks he is a vegetarian sometimes so he just had sushi. Ashley and I enjoyed the beef before heading back to the ship at the last minute.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Jamie! When do you come home?!?! I'm excited to hang out with ya and hear about your world travels ; )

Katy said...

I think you should start writing again : )